CAST LED Tree Light
Body: 9" x 2.5" (fully extended)
Stake: 4" diameter
- Replaceable LED module (MR-16 size) thermally bonded to solid bronze fixture body for optimal heat dissipation.
- Replaceable optics for beam angles of 41 degrees (included), 21 degrees, and 12 degrees (both purchased seperately).
- LEDSense technology controls forward current to compensate for conditions of extreme ambient heat.
- Accepts input voltages between 9.6v and 28.8v AC for maximum system design flexibility.
- Will not cause electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Automatic recognition and compensation for varied magnetic and electronic transformer types.
- Dimmable with standard low-voltage phase dimmers.
- Warm white color temperature (2,700K) and high color rendering index (85 CRI) that closely matches incandescent lighting.
- L70 of 60,500 hrs.
- UL/CSA/RoHS Recognized, FCC Class A Conducted and Radiated Emmissions compliant.
This low voltage LED landscape light combines the rugged solid bronze construction of the CAST Bullet with the industry's most advanced and feature-filled module. With just one finish (solid sand-cast bronze), two light levels, and 3 optical beam spreads, this one LED light replaces (and surpasses) the dozens of models from other manufacturers.